33 Really Funny Riddles And Answers You Need To Know
Check out 33 Really Funny Riddles And Answers. We did our best to bring you the best riddles in the world.
1. What goes up but never goes down? Show Answer
2. So Joe was once again caught lying to his teacher, and his teacher Mr. Rogers had enough. “Come here Joe" he said. “Here is your punishment, I want you to make a statement, if it’s true you get detention, if it’s false you get suspended." What did the Joe say that caused him not to get punished at all? Show Answer
I will be suspended.
3. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field? Show Answer
One. If he combines all of his haystacks, they all become one big one.
4. Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg are white" or “The yolk of the egg is white"? Show Answer
Neither, the yolk of the egg is yellow. Duh.
5. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not? Show Answer
You can’t take pictures with a wooden leg. You need a camera to take pictures.
18. What can run, but never walks? Has a mouth, but never talks? Has a head, but never weeps? Has a bed, but never sleeps? Show Answer
19. What does December have that other months don’t have? Show Answer
The letter D.
20. A man rode in to town on Tuesday, and left two days later on Tuesday. How so? Show Answer
His horse is named Tuesday. If you liked this riddle about a horse, check out 10 Funniest Horse Jokes ever written
21. What’s bigger than you, but doesn’t weigh anything? Show Answer
22. What has a face and 2 hands but no body? Show Answer
23. What building has the most stories? Show Answer
24. A surgeon named Hal and a bus driver named Al are both in love with the same woman named Paige. Al needs to go for a long trip of 10 days. Before he left he gave Paige 10 apples. Why? Show Answer
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. If you liked this riddle about a doctor and his love, check out 19 Doctor Jokes that are guaranteed to make you laugh
25. There is an ancient invention still used in some parts of the world today that allows people to see through walls. What is it? Show Answer
26. How do you make the number one disappear by adding to it? Show Answer
Add the letter ‘G’ and it’s ‘Gone’.
27. There is a party of 100 high-powered politicians. All of them are either honest or liars. You walk in knowing two things: 1. At least one of them is honest. 2. If you take any two politicians, at least one of them is a liar. From this information, can you know how many are liars and how many are honest? Show Answer
Yes, from the information you know 1 is honest and 99 are liars. One of them is honest satisfying the first piece of information. Then if you take the honest man and any other politician, the other politician must be a liar to satisfy the second piece of information, ‘If you take any two politicians, at least one of them is a liar.’ So 99 are liars.
28. You are awoken at 3 A.M. by a knock on your door. Your parents call you to let you know that they are there for breakfast. You are confused but quickly think of what food you have. You have bread, jam, butter, and eggs. What do you open first? Show Answer
The door for your parents. If you enjoyed this riddle, check out some awesome Knock Knock Jokes guaranteed to make you laugh
28. If you have three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what do you have? Show Answer
Very large hands.
29. What is the only question you can’t answer yes to? Show Answer
Are you dead? (assuming you are dead) Every other question you can answer ‘yes’ even if you are wrong.
30. Little Johnny is walking home. He has $300 he has to bring home to his mom. While he is walking a man stops him and gives him a chance to double his money. The man says “I’ll give you $600 if you can roll 1 die and get a 4 or above, you can roll 2 dice and get a 5 or 6 on at least one of them, or you can roll 3 dice and get a 6 on at least on die. If you don’t I get your $300.” What does Johnny do to have the best chance of getting home with the money? Show Answer
He just doesn’t take the bet. This gives him a 100 percent chance of getting the money home. If he takes the bet with 1 die he has a 50 percent chance of winning. If he takes the bet with 2 dice he has about a 56 percent chance of winning. If he takes the bet with 3 dice he has about a 42 percent chance of winning. If you enjoyed this funny riddle about money, check out some Funny Money Jokes
31. What time is it when an elephant sits on your fence? Show Answer
It is time to buy a new fence.
32. The more places I be, the less you can see. What am I? Show Answer
33. When you do not know what I am, then I am something. But when you know what I am, then I am nothing. What am I? Show Answer
Enjoyed these Funny Riddles And Answers? Then share them with all your friends.
Then why not get our iOS app from ? Then you will have the world's biggest collection of jokes and inspiring quotes right in your pocket, and the app will work faster than the site, so it will save you time and keep you entertained.
This post has been created by Roman Marshanski, the founder of this site. He loves film, comedy, and innovative technology. He believes in bringing about positive change to the world through good-natured humor and innovative technology. If you enjoyed reading this page, follow him on or for more awesome content.